Kevin Dalia is an Associate Attorney at Greenbridge. He works with clients from across the cannabis supply chain on matters such as business formations, corporate compliance, and intellectual property.
Kevin has worked with verified equity clients whose needs ranged from landlord/tenant issues, employee maintenance, background checks, and contract drafting for IP licensing and distribution. He also volunteers with the California Cannabis Industry Association’s (CCIA) Diversity, Inclusion, and Social Equity (DISE) Committee. He also serves on the executive committee for the Cannabis, Alcohol, and Regulated Industries Barristers Section in the Bar Association of San Francisco (BASF). He became involved in the cannabis legal field for social justice and hopes to continue to champion that cause.
Before practicing law, Kevin served as the president of Students for Sensible Drug Policies at Golden Gate University School of Law where he organized expungement clinics and worked with community organizers to inform communities about opportunities in the cannabis industry.
- J.D., With Honors, Golden Gate University School of Law, Specialization Certificate in Business Law
- B.A., Honors Program, Pre-law, Barry University, Magna Cum Laude
- Green Garbage: A State Comparison of Marijuana Packaging and Waste Management | 2020
- The American Response to a Disease Outbreak | 2017
- Witkin Award in Professional Responsibility | 2017-2020
- Witkin Award in Venture Capital Business Transactions | 2017-2020
- Witkin Award in Torts | 2017-2020
- Cali Award in Constitutional Law | 2017-2020
- St. Catherine Medal for leadership and service to the community | 2017
- Deans Award: outstanding senior award for academic success, leadership, and community involvement | 2017